Memberships enable GCMIC to deliver an array of education programs, exhibits, and lectures celebrating Marshall’s ideals and achievements; and to maintain The Marshall House museum, the Marshall’s beautifully-restored home and gardens. The support of our Members is so very important to making the Marshalls’ legacy accessible to the public.
GCMIC’s Members at the One Star and Two Star level enjoy free admission to The Marshall House museum, and invitations to a variety of special programs at GCMIC.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
First Captain: $100
- Invitation and free attendance at special monthly member speaker events
- 2 Guest Passes to George C. Marshall’s Dodona Manor
General’s Staff: $250
- All First Captain benefits, plus
- Choice of George C. Marshall Oak Memorabilia Letter Opener or Pen
ANNUAL LEADERSHIP LEVELS
Oracle of Dodona: $1,000
- All General’s Staff benefits, plus
- Signed copy of Marshall, a Statesman Shaped by the Crucible of War
- Invitation to annual benefactors formal evening event
1941 Society: $1,941
- All Oracle of Dodona benefits, plus
- 1941 Society Commemorative Medal
- Invitation to summer garden party for members of the 1941 Society
- All 1941 Society benefits, plus
- Exclusive access to host a private dinner for up to 10 people in General Marshall’s Dining Room at Dodona Manor
Marshall Legacy Trust: $10,000*
- All Statesman benefits, plus
- Recognition as a member of the Marshall Legacy Trust on perpetual display in the Haub Exhibit Room at Dodona Manor
*Each year the GCMIC Board will direct a percentage of all gifts at this level (10-20%) to build the permanent endowment for the Marshall Center.
We provide our members and supporters with a secure experience when they are ordering memberships, making a donation, or buying gift shop merchandise. Our technical security measures include using at least industry standard 128bit encryption to secure the transfer of data between your browser and our servers. Although we will use all reasonable means to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made via the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. When our forms ask users to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption method in the industry -Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). The George C. Marshall International Center reserves the right to amend this policy at any time as needed. We will post changes here, so please check back periodically. Changes will take effect when posted and your continued use of the site will constitute your agreement to the changes. Thank you.